Thursday, September 15

Forcing It...

The rest of the blogging world has spent the past few weeks begging for fall.
I have a hard time parting with summer every year.  I love the sun, shades, and golden glow of summer kissed skin.


After returning from Florida, I have made a concerted effort to embrace the change which is upon me; although, I must admit it feels like I'm forcing it.  I've ordered the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks each day this week, and my pedicure included Lincoln Park After Dark instead a bright cheery color.

This weeks outfits:


I don't own these yellow Sperrys (yet); however, I'm lusting after them to help with my unwilling transition.  This week also brought the return of my fall makeup too.  Instead of brushing on a light coat of tinted moisturizer and mascara, I've added concealer and mineral powder back to the routine.


Each day I've tried to mix and match my fall and summer pieces.  So far, it's been fun; however, I hear the weatherman has quite a treat in store for us this weekend (brrrrrrr...65 sounds so cold)
Dear Summer, 
You are truly missed (already)!


Sincerely, 
G
If you feel like you're forcing yourself into fall, here are some things to look forward to and inspire you.

Boots
Layers
Autumn Colors
& Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!