Saturday, January 16

Woops...I did it again.

I have a tendency to over commit myself, and well that's exactly what I may have done again.


My father is getting married in May, so I of course promised BOTH of my younger sisters and my beautiful baby niece that I would create four matching bridal party dresses.  In theory, this is perfect.  I can design construct, and showcase my work with some of our closest family and friends.  I can already hear the flood of compliments.

But reality is setting in - I've jumped in with both feet.

Not only do I have work, a boyfriend, a new home, and a dog to take care of; but now I need to find time to make 4 "bridesmaid-like" dresses.

Welp, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!