Thursday, January 19

Blog Overload


I have well over 700 blog posts that remain unread.
In the past two months my daily escape to the world of the blog has taken a major hit.  The only blogs I can muster the time to read are the ones written by people I personally know.

I miss the blog world of fashion, decorating, beauty tips, and more.

I hope to be caught up in the next two weeks or so but there's a piece of me that thinks I should just mark them all read and start from scratch.

Ah, well, if you see me cuddled up with my iPad don't be surprised.

On a side note, I want this case:


The giving tree was one of my favorite books growing up and I think this is just adorable!

1 comment:

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!