Tuesday, January 24

and....Done!

So I finished all 700 overdue blog posts and wanted to share my favorites with you but blogger is being a pain in the tookus & won't seem to publish appropriately.

So in lieu of all my favs - here's the best of the best:
{living.room}
This beaut is a nearly exact replica of what I hope our formal living room looks like when I'm done decorating.

On a side note if anyone know where I can purchase a sleeper sofa that resembles the above, please help a sista out.  Our next priority is to purchase said sofa before our influx of March visitors & I have scoured every furniture store and website I can think of only to find big, plain, boxy sleepers.

Sorry Uncle Dat but if I don't find something soon you'll be sleeping on air mattress.  

1 comment:

  1. Crate and barrel makes a great sleeper. You can add the nailhead trim yourself. This is Sue from the zhush blog. She's so nice and her whole home is insane!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!