Friday, January 1

So Blogging, huh?

When I was a little girl I kept a diary.  I was not very good at it.  By that I mean, I never quite got into the routine of daily journaling.  

Unfortunately, I do not have a clear defined purpose for this blog so I'm not sure I can hope for better results; although, I do know it is apparently "all the rage."
 - side note:  it may be time to retire "all the rage" as I am the only <40 person I know that uses the term


I hope to share my thoughts and attempts to be a free-thinking “Stepford-like” woman; perfectly groomed at any moment, always presentable, every woman’s envy, and every man’s wish.  HA - like the title says...please remember, I'm just practicing.

After all, practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!