Friday, October 29

Two Halloweens????

Having Halloween on a weekend is AWESOME, in fact Halloween on a Sunday is even better!

I have a fun packed weekend planned this Halloween.  
The original plan was to dress up and go out tomorrow night.  A close group of friends came up with group themed costumes, gathered items and we were ready to go.  

On Monday this week, we received a Halloween party invitation for tonight.  SPOOK-TACULAR!
Then I thought....wait, what am I going to wear?  Tonight's party is also a costume party, and I am totally opposed to wearing the same costume and outfit two nights in a row.  

So I've been racking my brain and think I've complied some options for great last minute costumes.

These quick outfits all include things I already have in my closet.  What can you re-purpose for a quick Halloween party? What are you going as this Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!