Thursday, October 28

If....Then

IF it is fall THEN Halloween is close.
IF Halloween is close THEN you should carve a pumpkin!

I love Fall in VA.  The leaves change color, the weather has this crisp chill that only requires a light sweater. It means the holiday season is quickly approaching, which means people in turn are joyful and excited & it all begins with Halloween; however, I am a firm believer that Halloween is not complete without a pumpkin. 

The b/f doesn't know it yet - but I'm going to beg him to carve pumpkins with me this weekend.  Two years ago, he and I carved the most AMAZING Joker pumpkin.  The only problem was I got so excited for Halloween that we carved it 3 weeks in advance and it was completely rotted by October 31.  

This year we've been so busy we haven't even had time to go to the pumpkin patch, which happens to be one of my favorite things to do. 

Here are some fun pumpkin projects, crafts, carvings, and pictures.  Enjoy!
Learn to make these HERE, Martha Stewart

Learn to Make this "chandelier", Martha Stewart
Sew yourself a pumpkin patch
I personally LOVE the "G" pumpkin - for obvious reasons I suppose. 

What woman doesn't love a little sparkle?
 I can't wait to try some of these out!
Which is your favorite pumpkin project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!