Tuesday, October 26

Everybody needs a friend

I started a new job a 1 1/2 months ago. 

I'm selling educational software that plugs in with course management systems (i.e Blackboard, Moodle, Angel, etc.) which allows faculty and staff at schools to identify students that are at risk of failing and/or dropping out of school.  It also helps students schedule online appointments to get help, so-on and so-forth. 

I love my new job.  The people are awesome; it's a small little start-up that fosters creativity.  I've always kind of considered myself this odd hybrid of creative and technical (I sew, I like computers - you get it).

Well today - I added an office mate.
Meet Smartie-Fish!

He's fun and vibrant and makes long days at work, more fun.
Ok, fine, at least he made this ONE day at work more fun.  
I'm excited for many more Smartie-Fish filled days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!