Tuesday, November 16

‘Tis the Season, almost….


I love the holiday season!

Each year my family and friends have to convince me not to put my decorations up before Thanksgiving. Since I'm selling my house, this year is a little different…I'm not allowed (total bummer). To keep my holiday spirits high & at bay for a little longer, I can start to plan my holiday cards. In the past, I've typically purchased cards from the dollar store, occasionally stuck a shiny new photo inside, and did my best on a budget. This year I'm DEFINITELY using Shutterfly.

I had no idea they had such wonderfully festive card ideas. I've printed pictures from Shutterfly before; however, they just ROCKED my world with their classic and elegant holiday card collection. I'm dying over these classic colors, sweet messages, and crisp simplicity.

Here are some of my favorite ideas:
No Mistletoe Necessary
The very reason I love the holidays so much, everyone LOVES so much more. Could you ask for a better way to send a holiday kiss to each recipient?

Ornamental Holiday Story
I love the idea of sharing what happened this year with your loved ones. This seems like a more practical option than the lengthy "family newsletters" that I'm almost certain no one other than your grandmother reads.


  And here is the card you can most likely expect to receive from me this year:

Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine
I love the simplicity of this card. Since I don't have my own gaggle of children to brag about (yet), I can easily insert a picture of my precious pup without seeming pretentious. It also serves as neutral well wishes to those of any religious beliefs; now I can easily wish my Jewish boss and friends a peaceful holiday season, as well as my Christian cohorts.

They have so many options, for so many types of families.
They even have some great gift ideas such as books, calendars, and stationary.

Bloggers you can even get free holiday cards. Learn More!

What do you think? What are you planning on sending out this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!