Monday, May 9

This week I tackle...

Hello Again.

I have lots to tell you.
Life has had me going 1,000 miles an hour - & I'm rather enjoying it.

This week I want to tell you about:
New Doorknobs
New Dog
New Office
Next Project

Whew!

In the meantime, I'm going to head back to my full-time job (buy some software folks!) and tackle the next project: Master Bedroom!

I'm attempting to finish everything EXCEPT the headboard and flooring which should be no problem since it's not like I'm working on commission, attempting to train a 10 month old puppy, praying I magically get thin and grow long luscious hair, or simply trying to keep my standard "I'm absolutely crazy" worrying at bay.

My crazy, busy life is fun!  I don't think I'd like it nearly as much if it was "relaxed, lazy, and comfortable."  Where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!