Thursday, February 9

How bright will you be?

This morning J. Crew taunted me with the above question.  Well J. Crew, very bright, very bright....WARNING sunglasses required.

Since moving to the Sunshine State I have been actively working to infuse color into my closet.  For each piece I fall in love with I ask the following questions:
  1. Does it come in a color other than black?
  2. Does it come is a color I don't already have in my closet?
  3. Does it come in a fun pattern?
Well this morning's taunt from J. Crew might just do the trick, after all pink is my favorite color.


 If you're in the same boat as me, trying to fill what feels like an empty closet or completing a complete wardrobe overhaul, you might not have the luxury at $110 per piece.  Look no further, Old Navy has some wonderful pieces to fit in between and fill those gaps.  In fact, I just recently added a few pieces to brighten up my formal "DCish" wardrobe.
I little color & pattern for $36.94
Fun colors and easy fit for $29.94

PINK for $29.94



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!