Monday, March 14

It's just a floor....

The flooring guy came today.
Phase 1 of Home Improvement Take 2.

Flooring is expensive.  Ouph, or maybe it just that almost ALL of my flooring needs to be replaced.
Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
Upstairs Hallway
2 Flights of Stairs
Kitchen
Mud Room
Office

Whew.  I am think I want to get hardwood floors EVERYWHERE!
Anybody ever installed their own hardwood.  I'm talking locking wood, the "easy" kind. I'm thinking about testing it out in my office which is a small 10 x 10 room.

Any tips, or hints?

While looking for pretty floors, I also found these:

{erin.ever.after}
{chic.coles}
{house.of.turquoise}
{todd.richesin.interiors}
{manolo.for.the.home}
I love the idea of painted floors but would have a hard time covering up hardwood floors.
It certainly doesn't fit with my plan to upgrade my house in a way that would make it easy to sell.
But tell me that those gorgeous floors, don't scream with Southern charm, and personality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!