Wednesday, December 22

Dear Santa,


As it is officially the week of Christmas, & I can post this list without people thinking I am ACTUALLY putting these items on my Christmas list,

Here is my "Santa Baby" Wish List:
(you know all the really selfish, and extravagant things I lust after all year long)



Tory Burch Grey Flannel Reva Ballerina Flat
The warm flannel makes even these simplest of shoes look so cozy.



Not only are these tan patent leather heels simply GORGEOUS, they also have the Famous red soles of Christian Louboutin.  





What good is a pair of gorgeous, notable shoes without a Classic Chanel suit to match?  This one even follows the most recent trends with a touch of sparkle on the cuffs, collar, and waist.




Every lady needs a classic trench.  Santa, if you could make mine Burberry this year it would be much appreciated.  





While you're at it, don't forget the matching umbrella.





 To help improve my punctuality, I wouldn't mind this timepiece under my tree.
Finally the pièce de résistance.
Every woman lusts after a gorgeous diamond ring to add to her collection, & at 10 carats and $625,000, I see no reason why this little gem won't find it's way into my stocking this year.

Happy Lusting!  &more importantly. 
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!