Wednesday, February 23

America's Bride


I mentioned in yesterday's post that our friends are getting married.
They have chosen 4th of July weekend as their big day.

If I was her wedding planner (which I am not) here are just a few of my favorite classic Americana ideas.

These beautiful red shoes are sure to take you home.

Nothing is more American than a Carmel Apple favor.

How handsome would a bridal party look in these simple ties, and clever nautical boutonnieres.

Another clever favor, smore makins perfect for a late night bon-fire.

Classic red dresses, and wonderful paper umbrellas highlight the brides beauty.

Any bride would love a signature cocktail themed to match.

The beautiful contrast between these dresses and flowers is awe-inspiring.

This is one of my favorite Fourth of July treats.  It's even grander in wedding scale.

No Americana wedding would be complete without a Sparkler exit.

All images via {the.knot}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!