Thursday, February 24

Signing off

Ok my dear friends,
I am signing off for the weekend. 

I will spend the next two days driving over 400 miles, meeting with 6 different higher education institutions and attempting to work remotely while traveling.
Sounds stressful huh?

I'm pumped!
I love meeting my customers.
Sitting in their offices, talking to them face to face, there something you just don't get over the phone and email. 
More than I love my customers (sorry) - I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
{natalia.mg}
My boyfriend will join me last Thursday evening and we will spend the weekend with dear friends.
Despite the 6 meetings and 400 miles between us, our friends, and our weekend; 
I'm pumped!
{bitz.n.pieces}

So I'm officially signing off to enjoy.
Enjoy your weekend!
{magic.and.mistery}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!