Monday, August 22

Kids Rules to Live By

Remember when you were young and you couldn't wait to be older?
Anyone remember what the rush was?

My mom sent me a picture of my niece getting dressed this morning.  I learned this was her fourth pair of shoes because they were easier to walk in.
Sorry for the grainy picture - silly cell phones.



















While I'm sure she is emulating her mom, aunts, and grandmother wishing she was older, I see the added exuberance that a child's spirit brings to everyday tasks.

Here are my rules on living your adult life with childhood exuberance!

Don't be afraid to take on BIG responsibilities, but be sure to do it with a smile.
{what.anna.loves}



















Be confident and comfortable with yourself & remember to WORK IT! 
{pinterest}



















Start with your favorite pieces and build from there - whether it's friends or accessories. 
{parents.com}



















Things are better with friends & your family is built in friends.
{the.Steward}























Read, study, and learn as much as you can.  I've never heard someone say that man/woman is just too smart.
{my.fetch.4.you}
















Surround yourself with those you love, and remember to tell them & show them how much you love them.
{metadiary}














Follow and chase your dreams, no matter how ridiculous others may think they are.
{lekza.sociology}















Most importantly - Live with PASSION!
{malis.photography}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!