Tuesday, August 30

I lust for...

I've been lusting after some more modest bathing suits.
I'm thinking I'd love to invest in a couple of retro one piece suits.

Something to provide a little more coverage around the family while still feeling a little sexy for myself.
{wit+delight via pinterest}
{flourish.design+style}
{taza.and.husband}

{pink.lemonade.design}

I'm literally OBSESSED with this yellow suit.
Do you have a one piece suit or conservative bikini you love?
Where should I shop for one?

2 comments:

  1. A few years back I moved towards more conservative suits, at the time just to be more modest. I bought several from Everything but Water, and I loved all of them. They covered enough, without being outdated or more geared toward older women. The salesperson was also very helpful. And they had a lot of suits that used cup sizes, which was nice. You should post if you find any you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also check out the suits at shabby apple

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!