Sunday, August 7

Zara, here, today?

Zara is supposed to launch it's US e-commerce store today according to Fashionista.  I have been lusting over some key pieces this evening and it does not seem to be active quite yet; however, when it happens I am prepared.

When I lived in NY for an internship in college, I LOVED Zara.  An economical, fashion-forward alternative to the everyday apparel.

Look at what some of my favorite fashion bloggers have done with Zara pieces.
{Atlantic.Pacific}
I die for these pants.
{Atlantic.Pacific}

If this dress doesn't scream my name, I don't know what does.
{9.to.5.chic}
Both the shirt and pants are from Zara in this one.  I've really been lusting off some brightly colored pants and skirts recently.  Can you tell?
{This.Time.Tomorrow}
A Hokie lady can never have enough orange dresses.

So what will I buy first?  hmmmmm....maybe one of these beauts.
Or maybe some of this...
 
Top it off with a little of this....

Happy ZARA Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!