Monday, August 15

Obsession or Addiction

I have a problem.  Regardless of obsession or addiction, it's probably unhealthy.

{jenny.y.furr}
{decor8}










I am drawn to everything NAVY.  Navy & White, Navy & Pink, Navy & Yellow, Navy & Green.  Nautical, classical, contemporary - no matter how you spin it I just can't get enough.

My next home, I want to decorate every room with navy as the unifying color.  Remember my bedrooom inspiration board?  I've already started working navy into my living room, but it certainly could use some inspiration and adjustments.
{everything.fabulos}
When it comes to clothes, I could douse myself in navy, everyday!
Navy stripes, solids, patterns, dots, formal, casual, at the beach, or at dinner.
{atlantic-pacific}
{weardrobe}
{pink.persimmon}













I love it, I love it, I love it.
Would you judge me if I wore navy every day - starting NOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!