Tuesday, July 12

My Dream Life

I am (almost) living my dream life this morning.
{becky.higgins}

7:00 am - Wake Up, Start Coffee
7:03 am - Brush Teeth, Wash Face, Put on Bathing Suit
7:10 am - Grab cup of coffee, computer cell phone - go outside
7:12 am - Set up lounge chair with towel, computer, cell, coffee
7:15 am - Turn on Computer, Check and respond to emails
8:00 am - Apply Sunscreen
8:15 am - Give up on solving sun glare problem, grab hat
8:03 am - Read Blog Posts, Check Facebook & Twitter
8:59 am - Send email update to Mom & Sister
9:00 am - Begin writing blog post about my dream life
9:10 am - Publish post & finish reading book on Kindle

Happy Tuesday folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!