Monday, July 11

Operation POS

I know it's been a while since I've given you an update.

Well operation Pursuit of Skinny is not progressing or regressing so for now, I suppose I'll take that.

Two of our very best friends got married July 4th weekend in the very best place on earth - Blacksburg, VA.  We had the very best time, which entailed very good food, GREAT friends, and LOTS of alcohol.
 - Reason #1 POS is not progressing

Today, my boyfriend started his new job in Fort Myers, FL.
I have been an emotional mess leading up to this event. 
 - Reason #2 POS is not progressing.

Seriously, I'm going to get it together soon, both physically & emotionally - I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!