Tuesday, July 19

Is it so wrong?

Remember when you were a kid, Father's Day would roll around your mom would take you to the hardware store to pick out a new fancy tool for Dad.  The archaic view looked something like this:

Mom's Tools {esty}
Dad's Tools {harts.fabric}

Well is it so wrong that I want all the tools from column A & column B?  It' been no secret that I fancy myself fairly handy.  With the several trips to Lowe's over this weekend, I find myself lusting after power tools and provide an added flexibility for my DIY adventures.

Here are some tools I'm lusting after at the moment:
Table Saw

Dremel

Nail & Staple Gun


What are DIY must-have tools do you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!