Monday, June 27

Weekend 1 - POS

Weekend 1 was a complete failure.

Current Weight: 140 lbs
Change: 0 lbs

I can't say I'm surprised.  I didn't do anything to make it any better this weekend.

Friday night running....errands. 
Saturday baseball game...spectator.
Sunday birthday party...indulging.

I ate a lot!  Italian sausage, french fries, ribs, potato salad, beer, diet coke & the list goes on.
I guess I should be thankful that I didn't GAIN weight.

Back on track today. 
It's grocery day so I'm going to fill the house with good-for-you food and squeeze at least one run in today.

With an upcoming wedding weekend with all of our favorite friends, I need to make sure I set myself up to succeed.

{fit.bunney}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!