Tuesday, June 21

My Dear John Letter

Dear Love,

I can no longer continue this unhealthy relationship.  I know we've had some really wonderful times together.  You've comforted me, kept me warm, and provided a constant reminder of how I've grown; however, the time has come for us to part.

As I get older and we spend more time together, it will only become more difficult for us go our separate ways.  I think of all the family celebrations, decadent meals, late nights at the bar, and lazy weekend mornings.  I know I will miss them all but they no longer have a place in my life. (Ok, maybe an occassional drink or two just don't tell).

I know I can never replace you, but frankly love-handles, that's the idea.  I'm off now; my running shoes are waiting.

Formerly Yours,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking, practicing or just let me know you're still reading. Pursue perfection!